How to prepare for the first class
Our first class is coming up on Thursday – what should you do to prepare?
- read: The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- watch: start your company in college video by Joshua Baer
- review: the mentor list and identify those with relevant backgrounds and skills
- think: about the roles in your company – who is CEO?
- think: about the equity structure of the company – who owns what %?
- think: about what you want to get accomplished this semester
- meet: with your team some time before the class
- prepare: to give a 90 second elevator pitch on yourself to the class